Do you like to discrete problems? We are looking for a Finite Element Analysis engineer in Mexico. Is it you?
Stressman Engineering is a small, but fast growing company. We need persons who are versatile and agile, with multiple skill sets. We are looking for an energetic person with the following skills:
- Deep understanding of physics and mechanics
- Knowledge of relevant standards and regulations
- Define Contact Sets
- Mesh the Reality
- Evaluate Convergence
- Setup Elastic-Plastic Material Models
- Work with Wide Variety of Challenges
- Create Beautiful Color Plots
- Check Fatigue and Ratcheting
- Communicate the Results through Reports
We at Stressman Engineering know that we are no better than our people and therefore we strive to make our team thrive and grow. We offer great freedom, with responsibility, in shaping your job.
- Grow as an person, both personally and professionally
- Competative salary and vacation terms
- Flexible hours
Does it sounds like something perfect for you? But scared you won’t tick all the boxes? Don’t be a stranger and contact us anyway.
We are looking for ambitious person who will fit into our company. If you are up for a challenge and ready to put your skills to test send your application to email@example.com. Please include the following;
- Application letter describing you as a person and why you would like to work with us
We are running interviews with the best candidates from 6th to 13th of November. Hope to see you in Mexico City!